Apparel21 to host full day User Group
February 12, 2016
Apparel²¹ will be hosting our annual User Group on 16th March 2016. This is a full day event comprising of a seminar in the morning and workshops in the afternoon.
Event DetailsRegistration (8.15am – 8.45am) Come join us for a light breakfast and the opportunity to meet the Apparel²¹ team and network with your peers. User Group Seminar (9.00am – 12.15pm) 2015 was an exciting year for Apparel²¹ and our CEO, Luke Haites, will be providing an overview of past year at Apparel²¹. He will be discussing some significant enhancements and developments such as:
- Click & Collect
- Partnership with Avalara to assist clients in improving efficiency when handling tax in the US
- Interface with Mediusflow to provide automated AP invoice approval processing
- Improvements made to SalesNet
- AR reminders currently in development
Guest Speakers: TBCLunch (12.15pm – 1.15pm)
- This is an opportunity for you to network with your peers to share and discuss industry developments and changes over the past year. This is also an opportunity for you to speak with the Apparel²¹ team to ask us any questions you may have, or discuss your concerns.
- This year’s workshops have been developed to target specific areas of business.
- Each workshop will run for an hour and will cover functions in our software that can assist you in each of these areas.