New Version Release
March 30, 2017
Apparel21 version 2017 is now available. In this latest release, we have added new features and improved existing ones. New Features and improvements include:
- Integration with Afterpay at POS; in-store and online purchases paid via Afterpay can now be refunded in store.
- Improvements to SalesNet; new customization features have been added to allow for product display sequencing and the creation of custom groups such as, New Arrivals and Clearance. Suggested orders (Buy Plans) can also now be created by agents and emailed to customers for review and approval.
- Simplified Upgrades for Web Applications; installation and upgrade of Apparel21 web applications, such as Retail API and SalesNet, can now be actioned much easier via the introduction of the new Deployment Console.
- The lifting of the restriction placed on the number of characters allowed for header and footer details on POS dockets.
- Improvements to Task Scheduler; new options have been added to retry for recurring tasks that fail to run. This will be particularly useful when network issues occur.
- Upgrade of security protocol for Braintree to TLS 1.2.